The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a powerful healing modality which has been proven to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of negative memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress.
EFT uses elements of Western psychology techniques such as Cognitive Therapy and Exposure Therapy, and combines them with the Eastern Healing technique of Acupressure. EFT works by tapping on certain acupressure points on your body whilst focusing on a negative feeling or event. These negative feelings can often be fully extinguished within one or two sessions. Over 20 clinical trials published in peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals have demonstrated that EFT is effective for:
- Post traumatic stress disorder
At this point in time, EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 researchers, including Harvard Medical School, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
Why choose EFT therapy?
- It is a positive, painless experience
- It often works where nothing else does
- It is usually rapid, and gives long term relief from negative symptoms
- It can be self applied (some cases are more complex,however, and may require more detailed attention from an experienced EFT Practitioner)
- It is 100% Natural. No drugs or equipment are used.
I have been using EFT with my clients for ten years now and have witnessed some amazing results. I have helped people be completely healed from their fear of flying, phobias of insects and spiders, jealousy, and anger issues amongst other things, often within one session.